banking and mortgages
Diversified Financial Planners based in FRANKSTON provides advice for purchasing a property and home loans.
Finding the right property and making all the arrangements to buy it can take time. It’s a big financial decision so it’s important to look at as many properties as possible and make the right choice. It’s also a good idea to speak with property experts such as real estate agents, bankers and mortgage brokers.
Before buying a home you should:
- consider the financial costs involved
- find the right lender and home loan
- identify where you’d like to buy
- find the right house
- arrange building inspections
- think about how you’ll repay the home loan.